[Tilecache] WMS getMap interface

Simone Gadenz gadenz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:44:59 EDT 2009

Thanks Christopher. I tried to set up the service with the configuration you
suggested but i should have set the wrong parameters as it returns back only
one tile stretched accordingly to the dimension or errors.  But I am using a
projected reference system and it is also strange that, having a square
geographic extent, I cannot have only one single tile at the level 0 of the
cache but a 2 by 2 tiles structure. Can be this the main problem? I tryes to
set up the following parameters

<TileCountX>2</TileCountX>
<TileCountY>2</TileCountY>

but I have back errors.

Is there any place i can read a description of the parameters?

Cheers

Simone