[Tilecache] Re: Problem with tilecache.org documenation links

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Tue Apr 20 11:40:02 EDT 2010

On Apr 20, 2010, at 11:32 AM, ext James Henderson wrote:

> Neither of the documentation links work on the front page of the site, specifically:
> http://www.tilecache.org/docs/README
> and
> http://www.tilecache.org/docs/SuperOverlays
> point nowhere.

Thanks. The new hosting provider isn't set up quite the same as the old, so this broke.

http://www.tilecache.org/docs/SuperOverlays.html
and
http://www.tilecache.org/docs/README.html

are the locations for these now.

(I'll try to make the old ones work, but the new ones should work in the meantime.)

-- Chris