[Tilecache] Commit Access for fredj

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Jan 4 12:23:57 EST 2010

Yo,

I'm a lazy bum and a poor maintainer of TileCache. (Really, I'm a busy
guy, and my time for the project has just been too small.)

Over the past many months, Frederic Junod has demonstrated the ability to:

 1. Find bugs.
 2. Identify the core problem behind them.
 3. Find clean, minimally invasive solutions.

This has been the case in the OpenLayers project, and is also the case
in TileCache. As such, I have no doubt that fredj will continue to be
a valuable asset to the TileCache project.

To recognize that effort now and going forward, I have granted commit
access to Frederic (assuming he's willing to accept it). Here's hoping
that an additional committer to the project allows for people other than
me to take a role in helping TileCache into this new year + decade.

Best Regards,