[Tilecache] TMS question

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Tue Jan 12 12:00:14 EST 2010

Thanks for this enlightment Klokan. One main point which confused me is
the ability of a gdal2tiles mercator cache to be displayed in
GoogleEarth. But I guess the kml does all the job.
For Tilecache superoverlays to be usable on a 900913 cache, would it be
enough to transform the coordinates generated in the kml overlay in
degrees ?

Best regards.

Guillaume