[Tilecache] tilecache refetch configuration

Pavel Iacovlev iacovlev.pavel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:30:15 EST 2010

I am using tilecache through apache + mod_python and as I understood
correctly tilecache loads the tilecache.cfg into the memory to improve
performance. So to reload the configuration I need to restart apache.

My question: Is there a way to tell tilecache to reload it's
configuration file without reloading apache ? In my case the
configuration file is created by a 3rd party app and it be nice to
call some "script" that tell tilecache to reload it's configuration
files.

--
http://iap.md, The future is open