[Tilecache] Tilecache under mod_wsgi

manel.clos at ajgirona.cat manel.clos at ajgirona.cat
Thu Jan 28 05:05:46 EST 2010

Hi Gissur,

Here is the tilecache.wsgi script I'm using:

# In Apache2's config:
#  WSGIScriptAlias /tilecache /data/tilecache/tilecache.wsgi

import os, sys
tilecachepath, wsgi_file = os.path.split(__file__)
if not tilecachepath in sys.path:
    sys.path.append(tilecachepath)

from TileCache.Service import Service, wsgiHandler

cfgfiles = (os.path.join(tilecachepath, "tilecache.cfg"))

theService = {}
def wsgiApp (environ, start_response):
    global theService

    cfgs  = cfgfiles
    if not theService:
        theService = Service.load(cfgs)
    return wsgiHandler(environ, start_response, theService)

application = wsgiApp

The script assumes to be in the tilecache dir, along the tilecache.cfg file.

Hope this helps.