[Tilecache] Custom Path

Stefan Priess Stefan.Priess at iav.de
Thu May 20 09:47:20 EDT 2010

Hey Guys,

i need some help to install TileCache. I have no root permission and can
only rwx in my home path and in the /opt directory.
All the tools are installed in the /opt directory. Mapnik is running fine
(rendering pictures wih generate_image.py).
Tilecache_seeds works and produces correct tiles. When i put the
tilecache.cgi script into the Path from Glassfish Webserver and try to run
it, i get a blank site.
Other Cgi Scripts in the same directory are working. Any ideas? maybe a
hardcoded path?

Thanks

Stefan