[Tilecache] Custom Path

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Thu May 20 10:23:04 EDT 2010

Hi Stefan,

Guess you are on some U*X. Have you made tilecache.cgi executable (chmod
+x tilecache.cgi) ? Other permission issues I've found once were with
on-the-fly Python compilation (creation of .pyc files) where the
webserver did not have permission to write into the TC dirs.

Things may depend on the installation of TC. I am no TC expert so
hopefully others may help. Usually the error log (e.g. apache error log)
may give insights. I am not familiar with Glassfish Webserver, thought
this was a Java Appserver.

best,

--Just