[Tilecache] Tilecache seed "Zero length data"

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Fri May 21 11:28:44 EDT 2010

On May 21, 2010, at 10:59 AM, ext Marco Nijdam wrote:

> Dear developers,
>
> Sorry if you see this twice, I accendently sent it to the old mailing list
> (which is still linked on http://tilecache.org/).

Yeah, that's on my to-fix list. I expect to be spending a fair amount of time on these things the first week of June, for the record.

> First of all, thanks for developing Tilecache.
>
> Like others I've experience the "Zero length data" error when seeding the
> tilecache. I've investigated the problem and see several issues that cause
> this problem.
>
> Attached is a patch against 2.10.

Would you be willing to provide this as a unified-diff? My diff-fu is weak, and reading this format isn't helping me, unfortunately. svn diff by default produces a unified diff, and diff -u will generate one from diff.

-- Chris