[Tilecache] Expire setting on layers

manel.clos at ajgirona.cat manel.clos at ajgirona.cat
Mon May 24 03:49:59 EDT 2010

Thanks Mark!

I've tried a quick modification of the wsgiHandler and it works:
        if format.startswith("image/"):
            if service.cache.sendfile:
                headers.append(('X-SendFile', image))
            layer_expire = None
            if fields.has_key('layers') or fields.has_key('LAYERS'):
                layers = fields.get('layers', fields.get('LAYERS'))
                # single layers only
                if not ',' in layers:
                    layer = service.layers[layers]
                    if layer.expire:
                        layer_expire = long(layer.expire)
                        headers.append(('Expires', email.Utils.formatdate(time.time() + layer_expire, False, True)))
            if service.cache.expire and not layer_expire:
                headers.append(('Expires', email.Utils.formatdate(time.time() + service.cache.expire, False, True)))

Would a patch be accepted? Perhaps with a different approach?