[Tilecache] Offset when using Metatiles

Etides etienne.desgagne at roche.ca
Tue May 25 18:16:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

    I have an Openlayers site with tilecache layers overlaying Google with
spherical Mercator. Everything ok so far. When using tilecache_seed.py to
seed my cache with the option metatile=true to solve the problem with
truncated labels or point symbol, I see an offset in my layer... this offset
is more important at full extent and diminish when zooming... Another thing
that seem to influence the offset is the metaSize... the offset is much more
important when using metaSize=10,10 than 5,5 for example...
This offset disappears completely when metaTile=no…  Someone can point me
out where could be the problem?

Thanks

Etienne