[Tilecache] updating conf without restarting web server?

manel.clos at ajgirona.cat manel.clos at ajgirona.cat
Thu Nov 4 04:26:33 EDT 2010

In fact

$ touch tilecache.wsgi

Will allways work either you run single process o multiprocess daemon, which is better.

"In the case of there being multiple daemon processes in the process group, then a cascade effect will occur, with successive processes being restarted until the request is again routed to one of the newly restarted processes."

http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/ReloadingSourceCode

.html   and look also to WSGI docs.