[Tilecache] Running Standalone under WSGI with tilecache_http_server.py

David Yeiser david at designintellection.com
Wed Oct 27 23:29:14 EDT 2010

Thank you so much for this!

I have created the tilecache.wsgi file and placed the configuration in my vhost file. (It shares a process with my Django install, not sure if that's going to be a problem.)

The missing link now (at least I think) is I am not sure what to call in my OpenLayers code. Before I was calling the URL with port 8080 like so:

layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.TMS("jeffco",
	"http://website.com:8080/", {'layername':'jeffco', 'type':'png'}
);

Any ideas as to what I would call in its place?

Thanks again!
-David