[Tilecache] Re: TileCache and Mapnik - it doesn't work

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Mon Sep 6 19:35:59 EDT 2010

Steve,

It sounds like a PYTHONPATH problem whereby the apache user does not have access to the same environment settings as your normal user. Maybe you can try setting the PYTHONPATH to the mapnik site-packages directory as a "system" setting rather than "user"? Also, confirm that you are running the same python version for TileCache and Mapnik's python bindings.

Dane