[Tilecache] Re: tilecache problem with LABELMAXSCALEDENOM

mojtabajml jamali.mojtaba at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:21:49 EST 2011

I use it in openlayers mapserver layer  without any problem:
layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer( "Esfahan WMS",

"http://localhost:808/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?SERVICE=WMS&LAYERS=ALL&MODE=MAP",
			{map: 'C:/label.map'} ,{layers: 'basic'});

in 10 zoom level the layer show, but when use it in tilecache I have the
problem:

layer = new
OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("mj","http://localhost:808/cgi-bin/tilecache.cgi?",{layers:['mun'],
format:'image/png'}	);

If the problem in mapserver side that must be have in the mapserver layer
but it show the layer fine. I think that this problem is in tilecache