[Tilecache] TileCache 3D viewer

Ragi Burhum ragi at burhum.com
Tue Nov 29 17:56:53 EST 2011

Hello list,

Please excuse me if this is not the appropriate etiquette for the list, but
I wanted to share a project I was working on for a customer which I am
releasing for free. It is a TileCache viewer for Android. The catch is that
it uses a 3D globe and it is full OpenGL.

As long as your data is in 4326, it will render fine.

Download it for free at
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.amigocloud.globeviewer&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5hbWlnb2Nsb3VkLmdsb2Jldmlld2VyIl0
.

If you want the iOS (iPad/iPhone) version for free, too, I will be giving
them out to people that fill out this form once I am done with it and Apple
approves it.

https://docs.google.com/a/burhum.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dDZrTmR0emlJRVFWWUx2NDhLZThuQ1E6MQ#gid=0

Thanks!

- Ragi