[Tilecache] DiskCache through multiple disks

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Mon Jan 16 09:49:16 EST 2012

Hi,

Ok, I misunderstood. Sorry.

I actually have a slightly different situation, with different
machines, each of one storing tiles of all the desired zoom levels but
from different parts of the world. All machines together form a big
coverage. Trying MapProxy and TileCache. But I think it doesn't fit
your problem.

Sorry again.

--
Jorge Arévalo