[Tilecache] Using TC to display PG tables in OL served with MS over GE

Gery gamejihou at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 02:23:52 PDT 2012

it seems also that this post is not getting the mailing list, I did all the
steps to subscribe the list but still I'm getting this:

This message will be sent from gamejihou at hotmail.com to the
You may need to subscribe to this mailing list for your message to be
accepted.
Please respect mailing list etiquette:

    Quote what you reply to and trim it to only the relevant parts. This
provides context for those who will read your message by email.
    Avoid small talk such as "Thank you", "Great"... You can send a private
email if you want.

What is a "mailing list"?

Is someone else reading this post??