[Tilecache] Problem to support OSM

hz hanks hankshz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 16:23:57 PDT 2012

Hi, Eric

Thank you so much for your instant reply!

I didn't fully understand the concept of "mirror a tile cache". Can
you explain it?

For my application, I just need a cache server to cache the map data I
visited (if it can cache it in advance, it would be better). And I
think tile cache can satisfy that if I set the expire time to be very
long. The problem I have is how to get the raw data from a OSM server
not WMS server. I'm using OpenLayers so I think I can send both OSM
and WMS request from my code.

Any idea about that?

Thanks!

Best,