[TOSprint] Getting from the airport to the hotel

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Thu Mar 5 00:49:13 EST 2009

The options are all pretty rotten. I did public transit once, it took
quite a long time, unfortunately you have to bus to the end of the
subway line before you can subway in.

Can everyone FLYING in please put their arrival at YYZ into the wiki
next to their name? Perhaps there are some easy taxi-pooling options
for some folks.

Paul