[TOSprint] Montreal Code Sprint 2011 - Decision Time!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Dec 20 11:02:58 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all who took the time to vote. We were one vote away from a
unanimous decision which made the compilation of the results and
decision much easier than I had expected (sorry for Duck who is the only
one who is not available on the selected date).

So here we go:

The 2011 Montreal Code Sprint will take place at CMM on Tuesday-Friday
March 15-18, 2011.

I will confirm the reservation of the sprint room at CMM and of our
hotel group rate today/tomorrow and will let you know as soon as that's
done so that you can start planning your trip.

BTW, does anyone feel a need to find a cheaper hotel or is 99$/night for
single or double occupancy good enough for everyone? I never stayed at
this hotel but FWIW the comments on Trip Advisor seem good in general
(considering the price):

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g155032-d183615-Reviews-Le_Cantlie_Suites_Hotel-Montreal_Quebec.html

Daniel

--