[TOSprint] Montreal Code Sprint - March 15-18, 2011, it is now official!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Dec 22 14:36:45 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm glad to offically announce that the Montreal Code Sprint will take
place on Tuesday-Friday March 15-18, 2011 at Communauté Métropolitaine
de Montréal. See the wiki for all the details:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Montreal_Code_Sprint_2011

Please add your name to the list of participants in the Wiki if you plan
to be there, to help us with planning.

The room is officially blocked for us at CMM so you can start planning
your trip. I am waiting for the hotel to get back to me about our block
of rooms and will update the wiki with the code to use when booking as
soon as that is finalized.

As Claude Philipona wrote on this list earlier this week, we just found
out that another OpenLayers/Mobile sprint may be happening the same week
in Berne, Switzerland. This OL sprint won't be confirmed until January,
but if it happens then we will try to have OL/mobile teams on both sides
of the Atlantic working in parallel through the Net.

Cheers

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette