[TOSprint] Montreal Code Sprint - March 15-18, 2011, it is now official!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Dec 22 14:44:52 EST 2010

BTW, please keep in mind in your trip planning that we are planning a
OSGeo-Québec Local Chapter "5 à 7" (Ice Breaker) on the night of Monday
March 14th.

There is also the possibility of a WhereCamp on the afternoon of Monday
March 14th, but this is not sure any more since the original WhereCamp
organizer has to attend to other priorities. We didn't give up
completely on the WhereCamp idea yet and will let you know as soon as
there is an update on the WhereCamp status.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/