[TOSprint] Re: Rooms!?!?! [URGENT]

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Jan 13 12:36:35 EST 2010

Please book ASAP (today!) as we may have an opportunity to shrink our
block and will take advantage of it to avoid getting shafted. But that
means anyone registering late will instead be the ones getting the
shaft. If you book today, we can get updated numbers tomorrow morning
before deciding on our final block size.