[TOSprint] Re: [SUPERURGENT] Room Registration

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Jan 21 17:42:28 EST 2010

My list now looks like this:

Howard Butler
David Zwarg
Daniel Morisette (double with Alan Boudreaux)
Michael Gerlek
Joel Schlagel
Olivier Courtin (double with Thomas Bonfort)
Steve Lime
Jeff Adams
Michael Smith
*Dan Little (double with Jim Klassen)

Unfortunately, that's one short. Anyone know what Perry's story is?
He's the only one on the attendance list who is unaccounted for.
Everyone else is either staying elsewhere or remote.