[TOSprint] Montreal Code Sprint Reminders

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Feb 23 11:21:29 EST 2011

Hi Sprinters,

The Montreal Code Sprint is now less than three weeks away, and I see
that some of you haven't booked your hotel room yet, and others have
booked rooms but didn't put down their name in the list of participants.

To help with the planning, if you plan to participate and haven't done
so yet, then please:

1- Make sure your name is in the list of participants in the wiki:
    http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Toronto_Code_Sprint_2009#Participation

2- If you plan to stay at the same hotel as the rest of the group then
please book your room ASAP since our reservation block is about to
expire. Hotel details are also in the wiki:
    http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Montreal_Code_Sprint_2011#Hotel

Thanks

Daniel
--