[TOSprint] Montreal Code Sprint - March 15-18, 2011, it is now official!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Jan 7 23:46:36 EST 2011

Hi Michael,

On 11-01-07 05:50 PM, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:

> I'll be there, doing liblas stuff and making a notional showing for the
> C#/.NET tribe.

Glad to hear that you'll be with us again. Hopefully we'll have more
C#/.NET people to play with you.

> Are there further details on the hotel, as alluded to below, or should I
> just call and wing it?

I've been in touch with the hotel this week, but my main contact there
will be back from the holidays only on Monday. They already confirmed
the rate, but I hope to be able to finalize the paperwork with them and
announce the official group code, etc later in the coming week.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/