[TOSprint] IslandWood registration -- now via credit card!

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri Jul 15 12:26:21 EDT 2011

Have you registered for the codesprint yet?  Your early payment makes sure
we have enough money to cover the event and reserves your space.

We are now have a "Donate!" button on the CUGOS website at www.cugos.org
which will allow you to pay via PayPal.  (If you don't have a PayPal
account, click the credit card icons on the paypal page to pay via credit
card.  We incur a small charge for processing credit cards; if you wish, you
may add 3% to your fee to cover this.)

We will email you a receipt for your records.

As of this morning, we have over $8000 pledged and over $500 actually rec'd.
We need $12000 by the end of the month and $24000 total.

Thanks!

-mpg