[TOSprint] News/pics from the Montreal Code Sprint

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Sat Mar 19 12:23:58 EDT 2011

Hi Sprinters,

FYI I have written a little blog article trying to summarize some of
this week's sprint accomplishments. This has been a very exciting week
with lots of great accomplishments on several fronts:

Please do not hesitate to submit comments with complements of
information on that page.

And for those interested in viewing / sharing pictures of the event, we
are using the "montrealsprint2011" tag on flickr:

Thanks again to all participants for joining and to our sponsors for
their support!