[TOSprint] Final numbers for Montreal Code Sprint

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue May 17 16:39:48 EDT 2011

Hi Sprinters and Sponsors,

I finally found the time to compile the final numbers for the 2011
Montreal Code Sprint and I'm glad to announce that we have an
accumulated surplus of 2,052.92$CAD available for a future edition
(688.71$ from 2010, and 1,364.21$ from 2011).

The money will be held by the OSGeo-Quebec local chapter and will be
made available as seed money for the next edition when time comes.

You can find links to the updated budget/balance sheet and copy of the
expense receipts in the wiki at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Montreal_Code_Sprint_2011#Budget

Thanks again to all our sponsors for the financial support!

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/