[TOSprint] Short demos from sponsors?

Ian Walberg ian.walberg at airborne.aero
Wed Feb 8 11:38:19 EST 2012

Sprinters,

Many thanks for all your efforts this week, we use many of the projects
in development for a moving map system which is installed on inflight
entertainment systems on commercial aircraft.

We had planned to come up and meet some of you and setup a demo to show
you what we do and get some feedback and ideas but unfortunately that
has not been possible.

The plan is to make a publically accessible version in the near future
as a show case of the project and I will let you know once this is
available.

Regards

Ian