[TOSprint] Boston Code Sprint 2013 signup

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue Feb 14 15:57:52 EST 2012

Done. Don't count out the dead of winter. We've chosen that time in
the past and deliberately gone to hostile climes precisely because it
gives us a leg up on things like getting cheap hotel rooms. Toronto in
January? F-yeah!
It also lowers the odds of conflict with other events. The
geo-conference density goes up as you get into spring, but there's not
much on the books in Jan/Feb.
Best,
P.