[TOSprint] sprint availability

Hal Mueller halmueller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:05:50 EST 2012

Hi gang,

I'll be at IslandWood for the sprint. I've met only a few of the participants so thought I would say hello. I'm mainly an Objective-C (Mac/iOS) developer these days. I've done a bunch of straight C and PHP work in the past (under Mac/Linux/Palm/Solaris). In the OSGeo world I'm a heavy MapServer/GDAL consumer, but have done no work on those projects. I also see some PostGIS and OpenLayers in my near future.

I'm figuring that my principal use that week will be as a tester, doc writer, and general spear carrier. I'm most interested in supporting the tools that I use, but happy to pitch in wherever needed.

Hal