[TOSprint] Fwd: [CUGOS] IslandWood Code Sprint - One Day Attendee Wiki Page

Matt Kenny matthewkenny at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:23:56 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

At this week's CUGOS meeting, it was suggested that we create a
wiki-page to coordinate any potential assistance that folks could
provide during a single-day's effort at the upcoming IslandWood Code
Sprint.

I've gone ahead and created a simple page[1] to catalog who is
available to assist for a day and who might have work which could
benefit from assistance. Please feel free to contribute!

[1]:http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Islandwood_CodeSprint_OneDayAttendees

Thanks,
Matt