[TOSprint] Vienna Code Sprint 2014 - Status update 3

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Wed Dec 11 02:47:58 PST 2013

Hi sprinters,

we have great news from Vienna.

The biggest news is that the QGis PSC voted for joining the Vienna Code
Sprint as first choice for their next Hackfest. Stay tuned for further
details. We will meet on IRC #tosprint today at around 4pm Vienna time
for some discussion. Please join if you're interested.

Many thanks and welcome to our first sponsors:
* Airborne Interactive [1] as gold sponsor
* ITS Vienna Region [2] as silver sponsor
* metaspatial Institute [3] as bronze sponsor

In the next status update I hope to be able to announce a hotel arrangement.

Finally, make sure to add yourself to the participants list as places
are filling up.

cu
Stephan

[1] http://airborne.aero/