[TOSprint] Code Sprint 2014

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Tue Jul 23 02:28:13 PDT 2013

Woohoo, seems like it will get crowded in Vienna ;)

Are there any objections to the idea of Vienna in 2014, and Philly in
2015? If not and given the slight preference for March I propose to go
for the week March 24-28 2014, right after the German speaking FOSSGIS
[1]. Objections?

I'm looking forward to a great week in Vienna,
Stephan

[1] http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/2014/