[TOSprint] 2015 OSGeo Code Sprint in Philadelphia

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Tue Sep 16 11:56:11 PDT 2014

Aargh.  What do you suggest?  Should we re-open the Doodle poll for people
to change their answers?  Or start a new one?

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact*
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us
<http://jobs.azavea.com/>.*