[TOSprint] 2015 OSGeo Code Sprint in Philadelphia - re-opening poll for dates

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Mon Sep 29 08:47:14 PDT 2014

Jeff,

That is helpful information.

I'd like to also see if we can deconflict with the local Convention and
Visitors Bureau to see if there are other large shows in either week - that
will likely have an impact on hotel rates and our ability to get a good
block.

Best,

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact*
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us
<http://jobs.azavea.com/>.*