[TOSprint] Are you Going to Philly?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jan 7 07:46:09 PST 2015

I am likely as well (it's very rare for me to actually have a direct
flight destination for OSGeo/FOSS4G stuff hahaha, wow).

I notice that on the Friday night is a local ice hockey game, but
most/all will have departed.  I will likely go ($20, Philadelphia Flyers
minor league affiliate vs Ottawa Senators minor league affiliate).

-jeff