[TOSprint] Are you Going to Philly?

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Wed Jan 7 09:23:10 PST 2015

Thanks for the nudge, Paul.  We're excited about hosting everyone in
Philadelphia, and we are looking forward to a great event.

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact*
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us
<http://jobs.azavea.com/>.*

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com