[TOSprint] Are you Going to Philly?

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Tue Jan 13 15:37:52 PST 2015

Mike,

Great that you'll be here.  If you haven't booked travel yet, there is
hotel block booked at a discount
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Code_Sprint_2015#Hotel

Best,

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact*
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us
<http://jobs.azavea.com/>.*