[TOSprint] J-27 - Paris TOSPrint News

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Tue Feb 2 11:50:09 PST 2016

Hi alls,

>>> Two years ago the buffet in the coding room was really cool, I don't
>>> know what time we have to leave mozilla offices…
>
>> Agreed. It would be nice to go out once or twice, but bringing in food at the coding venue can be cool as well and easier to manage when you get to 30-40 people.
>

> We should live quite early (about 18h30/19h00), but i’ve just ask for one evening extra time…
> Wait and see, for this option,

 We could stay on the sprint place till 22h, on Day 2.

 As a counterpart, Mozilla ask us to communicate more widely on what we do, on this sprint.
 In an other words, to open us :)

 So the current idea, for Day 2 evening is the following:

 - Sprint till 19h (as usual)

 - 19h00 -> 19h15	Welcoming ~50 peoples from outside the sprint
				(others local devs, GIS aficionados, guys involved in Open* stuffs…)

 - 19h15 -> 20h00 	Very short presentations, by few sprinters representing main OSS projects/initiatives involved in this Sprint (~3’ each, and no question).
         			To quickly present what we seek, what we just did, open issues...

	  			Direct video streaming is also provided

 - 20h -> 22h 		Eat (buffet), drink, talks togethers

 - After 22h 		Move to an external bar, for those who wants…

Reactions are still welcome !

For the record:
D0 evening:  ice-breaker in a beer place
D1 evening:  (city exploration) + tapas/drink place
D2 evening:  cf supra
D3 evening:  (museums) + restaurant

O.