[TOSprint] Paris TOSPrint Sponsorship

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:47:51 PST 2016

I had an idea for the geoserver code sprint you may wish to consider - make
an in-kind sponsorship category for companies and organizations who are
helping with the event or sending staff to participate in the event.
Although it does not help with your budget it does recognize their
contribution to making the event successful - and often represents a
greater financial burden then direct sponsorship.
On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 1:05 PM Robert Cheetham <cheetham at azavea.com> wrote:

> Olivier,
>
> Azavea is willing to sponsor the code sprint at the Bronze level.  Please
> let me know what you need from us.
>
> Best,
>
> Robert
>

> On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 3:56 AM, Olivier Courtin <
> olivier.courtin at oslandia.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We already 've got two sponsors for coming Paris TOSprint.
>>
>> - Rapidlasso as Bronze Sponsor
>> - Oslandia as Gold Sponsor.
>>

>> A warm thanks to them !
>>

>> We are looking now, for others company wanting to fund this OSGeo Code
>> Sprint.
>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016#Sponsors
>>

>> Thanks in advance !
>>
>> O.