[TOSprint] Paris Code Sprint - D+13

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Sun Mar 6 16:15:47 PST 2016

Hi alls,

A) Feedbacks

Thanks if you wrote a blog (or at the very least a tweet) about the Paris Code Sprint
(what you done, how it was…)  to update the feedback Wiki Page:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016_:_Feedback

I plan to give feedbacks based on this wiki page, in about 10 days to all our sponsors...
(so yes it’s a good idea to publicly write something from your own point of view !)

(FYI a thread on this topic ‘ve been also created on OSGeo-Discuss mailing list)

B) Thanks

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016_:_Thanks#Who_to_thanks

C) Financial

I'm still waiting for one last invoice, before been able to publish final and detailed budget informations,
but at this point, headlines are:

Whole cost roughly estimated: ~250 K
(including: organization and attendees time, venue, travels fees, food and drink…)

Budget incomes (from 2016 sponsors): 				~14.5 K
Budget expenses (mostly food and drinks): 			~13.8 K
Budget 2016 surplus:							~0.7 K
2016 sponsorship used in 2016 edition: 				> 95%
OSGeo or OSGeo FR funds used:					0
Leverage, whole cost estimated / real budget : 		> 17
Funds available for a next CS (Vienna + Paris surplus):	~10.5 K

(in Euros)

O.