[TOSprint] Fwd: Re: 2018 sprint and its location

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jul 24 01:26:34 PDT 2017

Dear Paul,

thank you for your reply (hope you are doing well, long time no see). We
for sure can setup a doodle but seems like we put the cart before the
horse - we already have fixed dates, as the original plan was to block
the BaseCamp during our FOSSGIS conference being held in Bonn from
21.-23. of March and extend the conference with a two day codesprint
afterwards.

The idea with the international codesprint was brought to my attention
later (=last week) ;-)

So the time frame would be 21.-25. of March 2018. If wanted, we for sure
may extend this time forward, so start e.g. at 19. and have the whole
week, but for this we have to be fast, as I have to block the Baseamp
these days also if needed.

Regards, Till