[TOSprint] 2018 sprint and its location

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Sep 5 03:49:23 PDT 2017

Michael,

many thanks for coming back. If no board motion is needed, that's fine
for us. We just need a "go ahead" from anybody.

Then we name it "OSGeo Codesprint 2018", publish details on the
website/OSGeo WIKI and so forth. Booking accommodation in the BaseCamp
will be possible soon.

Having done that, we can go to seek sponsors and attract the sprint for
projects.

Regards, Till