[TOSprint] TOSprint] 2018 sprint in Bonn in march 2018 - wiki page created

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 6 22:49:52 PDT 2017

Am 2017-09-07 00:54, schrieb Astrid Emde (OSGeo):
> Hello ToSprint list,
> In tradition to the C Tribe Code Sprint wiki-Pages of the last years
> [2] I created the page "Bonn_Code_Sprint_2018" [3] with the basic
> information.

> [1]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/tosprint/2017-September/000684.html
> [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:C_Tribe_Code_Sprint
> [3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Bonn_Code_Sprint_2018
> [4] https://www.fossgis-konferenz.de/2018/

Hello,

some or notes.

1. Name of the Event - Motion "OSGeo Code Sprint 2018"
I thought about the Name again.

I would like to break with the traditin to name the event after the
Town.

Motion to name is in future like tIll suggested

* OSGeo Code Sprint [year] -> meand: "OSGeo Code Sprint 2018" - connects
it more to OSGeo
* Subtitle could contain the name of the town "cTribe Meeting in Bonn"

2. Event page on osgeo.org . new webside
We would use the
* wiki page for organisation
* and create an event page on the new OSGEo webside for prsnetation,
sponsors

3. support from former organizer