[TOSprint] 2018 sprint in Bonn in march 2018 - wiki page created

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Sep 18 08:05:47 PDT 2017

Hi Jeff,

from now, BC is blocked from 19th, which is monday. We will meet the
persons of BaseCamp wednesday. if you tell me, what needs you have, we
can for sure arrange s.th. - I do not know, whether BC is the right
place for a smaller meeting, but we can book you overnights there and
offer our companies meeting room (approx. 20 people) here
@terrestris/mundialis.

Just tell me what you need.

Till