[TOSprint] 2018 sprint in Bonn in march 2018 - wiki page created

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 18 11:29:19 PDT 2017

Hello,

I agree too. I copied the sentence from last year and did not dare to
change it on myself.

So it is good that we talked about it.

We should work on the text a bit more we just created the pages.

This is what we wrote for Bonn in 2016
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018

We created a local code sprint team and will meet soon to work on the
text and promoting the event.

It is great to welcome you all again in Bonn!

Astrid

Astrid Emde
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation