[TOSprint] Code sprint and new projects

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Mon Jan 8 03:42:03 PST 2018

Hello

I am thinking about going to Bonn for the code sprint in March.

I have a question.

Is there room for presenting a new project?

I have been woriking on a project I have called TilelessMap for a
while.

It is client reading twkb-packed data from a sqlite database, rendering
in openGLes  2.

It is written in C and now has GPL-license. I put GPL-license on it
since I like it, but I am open for discussions about other licensing to
open also for iOS usage.

Some links:
https://twkb.jordogskog.no/ Some info not totally up to date

https://twkb.jordogskog.no/downloads/ compiled apk for Android

https://twkb.jordogskog.no/maps/ some maps packed for TilelessMap

https://github.com/TilelessMap/TilelessMap source code (not for java
part in android part because I haven't found out best way to share
that)

I think this has potential and is quite a different approach to offline
mapping than the existing apps.

I would like the project to be a community driven project and would
like to present it on the code sprint to find people interested to
join.

Would that be possible?

Best Regards

Nicklas Avén